Internal Audit Services
Increasing demand for internal audit functions to take broader and more strategic roles within organizations makes evident the high profile that internal audit has with executives and boards today. As a result of this increased profile, internal audit departments and leaders are searching for ways to broaden their skill sets and scope of influences. Today’s leading internal audit functions ensure their organizations becomes more innovative and explore new technologies, identify and mitigate emerging risks, develop creative solutions to complex business challenges and encourage best practices to enhance business functions.
Our teams have extensive experience in providing internal audit, risk management, compliance and other advisory services for clients across various sectors and tailoring our methodologies to best fit the needs of the organization.
- The proven methods in our Risk Consultancy practice include:
- Evaluating internal audit functions
- Co-sourcing and outsourcing services
- Continuous auditing/monitoring techniques
- Designing, executing and advising on enterprise risk management
- Monitoring functions and governance practices