Self Manage Super Fund Services
SELF MANAGED SUPER FUND
We are well capable of offering accounting support for self managed super funds. We provide a full range of SMSF services covering SMSF set up; individual or corporate trustee; update to SMSF; SMSF investment strategy; SMSF change of trustee; SMSF minutes & resolutions package or SMSF borrowing.
Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF) provide the ultimate flexibility and control in saving for your retirement by allowing you to make the investment decisions – whether your choice is direct investment in property, shares, managed funds, term deposits or a combination of each.
We pride ourselves on keeping up-to-date with changes to superannuation legislation and proactively engage our SMSF Trustee clients to ensure they maximize the opportunities SMSF offer.
- We can help you meet your financial goals by:
- Establishing your self-managed superannuation fund
- Managing your fund’s compliance with the SIS Act
- Providing taxation and audit services
- Maintaining accounting and member records
- Preparing annual financial statements
- Assisting with fund transition to pension phase
- Preparing annual pension fund paperwork
- Maintaining portfolio records (including shareholding reports, dividend reports, capital gains tax calculations and transaction listings)
- Attending to all taxation obligations (including income tax and regulatory returns, instalment activity statement (IAS), business activity statements (BAS) and eligible termination payments.